Motomat is perfect for protecting floors whether in a large factory or just the floor in your garage. They are designed to absorb shock and noise, are suitable for all weathers and extreme temperatures. And to cap it all, Motomat is fully wheelchair, pushchair and trolley compatible. Motomat vinyl tiles are high quality, durable and fire resistant and should not be confused with the cheaper foam alternatives.
- Anti-Fatigue Flooring
- Noise and Vibration Control
- Thermal Insulation
- Wheelchair, pushchair & trolley compatible
- Workshops & garages
- Gym and fi tness centres
- Exhibitions & events
- Games rooms
- Factories & showrooms
- Temporary floor protection
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Floor areas subject to standing water.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Extremely hardwearing and durable
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals.
- Reduces damage caused by impact, abrasion and vibration.
- Good anti-fatigue properties.
- Excellent anti-slip quality.
- Quick and simple to install or remove.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Protects your existing floor from damage.
- Eliminates dust generated by old concrete floors.
- Smart modern checker plate design with a unique puzzle join that can be laid parallel or bricked.
- The floor can be used as soon as the tiles are laid.
- Non-Slip - good for wheelchair user etc.
- Non-Rot tile materials.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Fire Resistant
Black or Hi-Viz Yellow ramp / edge tiles available.
Manufactured using a material lattice design that is more durable and fire resistant than foam filled tiles.
Recycled material tiles show small colour flecks - a close up image of a floor (under product image) illustrates the fleck effect.
Length 470 mm
Width 470 mm
Thickness 12 mm
Pattern depth 2mm
Exact tile length and width measurements 'tab to tab' are 500mm x 500mm.
The 'averaged' 470mm x 470mm dimensions we quote allows for the tile interlock depth and gives a more accurate estimate of quantities. See diagram below.
Mototile uses the 'Inside to Outside' dimension to estimate quantities for MotoMat tiles.